[Users] "Go Offline" button on connection error popup

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Feb 11 10:13:32 CET 2014

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:39:17 +0100
Bernd Eckenfels <bernd-2014 at eckenfels.net> wrote:

> Is there a build which supports network manager under Windows - and
> does it support windows networking at all? In my Claws installation
> in the About dialog I see the option Network Manager with a empty
> checkbox, I suspect this means the binary was built without support
> for it.

Since you're either not using Claws or suppressing the X-Mailer
header when writing to this list, I was unaware that you were talking
about the windows version. I cannot comment on the windows version,
so I'll now leave this to someone who can.

When writing to the list it would be very helpful to not suppress the
X-Mailer header or, failing that, provide the information that
suppressing that header hides.

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières