[Users] Have SPAM folder as text always

Bernd Eckenfels bernd-2014 at eckenfels.net
Mon Feb 10 22:35:45 CET 2014

Am Mon, 10 Feb 2014 21:02:04 +0000 schrieb Paul
<claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>:

> Please don't sent messages to me AND the list. Just the list address
> is absolutely fine.

Sure, sory for that, it was not intentional.

> Should it be out of the box?
>
> There are spam plugins, it's not in core. Different strokes for
> different folks - the current implementation gives maximum
> flexibility to suit all (or most) tastes.
>
> A single-click "move to spam" is currently possible.

There is none in the default Windows installation. At least I did not
find any. Spam Report seems only to work remotely and bsfilter requires
external filter software. What would be the (Windows Binary) Plugin to
get a Outlook/GoogleMail like "this is spam" button?

Gruss
Bernd