[Users] Address matching

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Sat Feb 8 20:15:38 CET 2014

I have nicknames in my address book for common mail recipients. Until
3.9.3, I could type, for example, 'gh<tab>' in the To: field and Claws
would match the nickname.

With 3.9.3, as the release notes say, "The TAB address completion in the
Compose window now matches any part of the address and not just the
beginning.".

Is there a way to suppress that behaviour?

Failing that, is there a recommended way to have shortcuts for people I
frequently email?

Thanks
--
Blog: http://goo.gl/iOwv1w

"You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone
who will never be able to repay you."