[Users] Setting automatically a BBC copy for every outgoing message

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Mon Feb 3 10:07:17 CET 2014

On Sun, 2 Feb 2014 22:36:57 +0000
RW <rwmaillists at googlemail.com> wrote:

> You can go to the next town and post a letter, you can go to the
> next town and use a cafe or wireless hotspot, no difference there.

But we're talking about sending an email with one's own email address
in the From header and using any SMTP server to do so, therefore
we've strayed off the path quite a long way now in trying to
demonstrate through real world equivalents.

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières