[Users] Claws for windows fails to connect to mailserver

kahkehakf at seznam.cz kahkehakf at seznam.cz
Mon Dec 22 09:33:11 CET 2014

Hi,

my claws 3.10.1 for windows fails to connect to mailserver. It used to work,
and then it suddenly stopped. I asked the server admin, and she said that it
is because my mail client uses SSLv3 to connect to the server instead of
TLSv1.2, and that she disabled SSLv3 because it is vulnerable to POODLE.

I checked out this issue, and it seems it is fixed in claws 3.11.1, but it is
not available for windows. I am using a different mail client in the meantime.
Can the windows maintainer please release claws 3.11.1, as well as updated
windows libraries? Thanks.