[Users] [pull request] Fix crashes due to lack of synchronization with the IMAP thread

Jakub Kiciński moorray3 at wp.pl
Thu Dec 18 14:01:16 CET 2014

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:44:44 +0000, Brian Morrison wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:32:26 +0100
> Jakub Kiciński wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:26:49 +0100, Colin Leroy wrote:

> > > Thanks! Merged.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Much appreciated too, although I don't see too many IMAP issues
> anything that improves the robustness of Claws is a good thing.

It's kind of a race condition so it takes a while to trigger.
Especially that it can only be activated when mailimap is destroyed,
so when everything is operating properly claws is ok.  I run into it
because my IMAP server got broken at it was dropping connections all
the time.  And even then there was no more than one crash per day.

	-- kuba