[Users] delay when sending

Dan Arico dan_arico at aricosystems.com
Wed Dec 17 23:11:15 CET 2014

On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:59:34 +0100
Michael <codejodler at gmx.ch> wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, with POP accounts, when i click 'send' (off
> the Q) then claws waits for about 3 seconds before it happens. Is it
> for the ssl /tls negotiations, and password login ?

I'm having the same problem except it's taking about 15 seconds. I've
been monitoring the process and it doesn't appear to be the
negotiation. It's waiting for something before negotiation.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.