[Users] I think claws has just screwed me...

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Wed Dec 10 21:24:05 CET 2014

I'm running 3.10.1 on a 64 bit windows 7 system.  It's been running fine
for quite a while.  Connection to server (business account hosted by gmail)
is via imap.

I was just moving some messages from one folder to a newly created folder
and things have gotten completely scrambled.

as an example...

In the header pane, the subject is "Re: HS Sun Tracker", the sender is me
and the recipient is Gavin.

In the message pane, the subject is "Sun tracker manual", the sender is me
and the recipient is Barney.

Somewhere there is a message that goes with the message the header pane
things is highlighted and somewhere there's a header that goes with the
message in the message pane.

How do I get them back in sync.  Rebuild folder tree didn't help.

Bruce