[Users] unable to read own encrypted GPG email

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:48:19 CET 2014

On Mon, 8 Dec 2014 20:41:19 +0000, Paul wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Dec 2014 21:24:37 +0100
> Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Since I'm new to Claws, I don't know how Claws handles this.
> > Evolution provides an "encrypt to myself" option.
>
> If you don't know then don't answer! Especially not with info about
> another software!!

The OP wanted to know if it's "normal" and I explained how it works,
since I know how encryption and decryption works. What's wrong with
answering an OPs question? The incomplete quote above was just a hint,
since I suspect that Claws provides an option that is named similar,
anyway, this wasn't the substance of my reply, my reply was a correct
explanation. What's your problem? Aren't correct explanations unwanted?

--
Marge Simpson: We used to call ourselves the Cool Moms.

Bart Simpson: There is nothing cooler than calling yourself cool.