[Users] BUG with update marking all email as "read"

Steven Rostedt rostedt at goodmis.org
Tue Dec 2 16:23:27 CET 2014

On Mon, 1 Dec 2014 19:08:53 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> It is unlikely to be a bug, as you seem to be the only one affected
> by it. It's more likely to be something particular to your set-up.

Actually, the guy I Cc'd had the exact same issue. It may only affect
those with 25000 or more emails in their INBOX. I don't know if he has
that many too.

Although, I do have one filter rule that I use for when I need to
extract patches from my email. I hit Ctrl-F to execute the filter on
the selected email that saves the file and runs an awk script to remove
all the email gobbly gook and make it into a real patch, and scp's it
to my work machine.