[Users] Junk Meil and Bogofilter

Tim Zakharov himemsys36 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:23:57 CEST 2014

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 13:15:12 +0100
Neil Winchurst <senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:54:07 -0400
> "Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI" <renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 06:27:09 -0500
> > Tim Zakharov <himemsys36 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Neil, I had the same issue when I started using Bogo
> >
> > Do you mean the Bogofilter add-on/plug-in ?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Ron.
>
> Yes. I have had it in use for some time now. So far most of the spam
> still goes to the inbox, then I click on the Spam button and it moves
> to the junk folder. Next time it still appears in the inbox, so I mark
> it again.
>
> Neil

Please re-read my first post and make the changes I suggested, so you
can at least track Bogofilter's learning (by keeping an eye on the
X-Bogosity score in the headers of each missed spam).  If you can
confirm Bogosity scores are creeping up, then you know it is (maybe too
slowly) learning.  And please mark your legitimate emails as ham too.
That helps Bogofilter as much as marking spam.