[Users] Saving all attachments of a list

Felipe T. Dorado ftdorado at ono.com
Thu Aug 21 21:31:37 CEST 2014

Hello : )

Been using Claws for a few years now.  Thank you all who made that
possible  : )

A question: I need to recollect all attachments received from a mail-list.
Is there a way of extracting/saving all mail attachments received from a
given list or folder?
I have been looking for them in all files and claws doc but have not been
able to find them. Only the header and uuencoded file attachment included
in the source of each message.
Unfortunately I do not know enough to be able to make a script to extract
these portions of the source and uudecode them  : (

If someone can provide some pointer it would save me the trouble of going
through all messages of that list and save each of the attachments.

Thank you.

Felipe  : )