[Users] Where is the "forward" template?

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Tue Aug 19 19:49:25 CEST 2014

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:33:04 +0000 (UTC)
Bruce Bowler <bbowler at bigelow.org> wrote:

Hello Bruce,

>Something's happened and when I try and forward a message, I get a
>popup that says

When forwarding mail, is this from any folder. or one specific one?

If it's any folder, look at:

Configuration menu, Preferences.../Compose -> Templates. Forward

If it's only from one folder, look at that folder's context menu;

Properties... -> Templates/Forward

It may then be possible to determine the problem rather than trying to
find the fault by poking around on the disk.

Resetting the Forward template to "Default" may help if you can't see
what's wrong.  But before doing that, can I suggest you post the
existing template here, so others may be able to shed light on the
problem.

--
 Regards  _
I'm spending all my money and it's going up my nose