[Users] Storage of emails and transfer from an old config directory to new

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Mon Aug 11 18:47:56 CEST 2014

Basically, it amounts to this me wanting some guidance as to if I can
do:

cp /home/olduser/.clawsmail/imapcache/server/ac/* \
   /home/newuser/.clawsmail/imapcache/server/ac/ \
   -Rv

Is this likely to work? I don't want to just give it a go in case I end
up loosing emails by rendering them unreadable. Do you know of
foreseeable gotchas, or is there a recommended way of doing this? I
don't imagine this is a peculiar edge case.

Cheers,
James.