[Users] highlighting marked messages

harro at altern.org harro at altern.org
Mon Aug 11 13:05:17 CEST 2014

Good day Ricardo,

Thank you for your response to my two questions.  With regard to marking
'flagged' messages, I was not clear in my question:  I meant to ask how it
can be done automatically.  So when I flag a message, the font of the
subject / sender-line could become bold and the colour blue, for example
(similar to Outlook Express functionality).

Kind regards,
Harro