[Users] highlighting marked messages and searching the list archive

harro at altern.org harro at altern.org
Thu Aug 7 17:12:55 CEST 2014

Good day all,

Can anyone explain how I can highlight (as in formatting) marked messages
in the mail list view?  Currently, I only see quite inconspicuous
check-marks before the emails that I mark, but I would prefer to see these
emails in a different colour so that they are easier to spot.

Second question is whether there is a way to search the mailing list, to
avoid asking questions that have already been answered?  On the website I
appear to only have the option to open each monthly digest and look
through all the topics manually...

Thank you for your thoughts!

Harro