[Users] Save copy of outgoing message to this folder instead of Sent

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Wed Apr 30 21:31:22 CEST 2014

Hi,

Before filing a bug, looking for comments first...

I setup a new folder with:
 - Save copy of outgoing message to this folder instead of Sent
 - Default To address...
but did not select a Default account.

from this folder, if I create a new message, and send it, it gets saved in
this folder. However, if I create a new message and change the From: to a
different account, the message gets saved in Sent...  not where I was
expecting it...

Shouldn't the message be saved in this folder if there's no Default
account specified?

What about if there is a Default account specified?

Cheers,
Pierre