[Users] Win32: New Windows build available

Michael Schwendt bugreporter at abwesend.de
Wed Apr 30 10:45:59 CEST 2014

On Sat, 26 Apr 2014 11:48:04 +0200, Colin Leroy wrote:

> Yep! Now, if only we could get such a nice valgrind log for #3084, you
> could regain hope about these annoying crashers ;)
>
> (*maybe* it's possible that #3084 is an effect of #3145. That would be
> great.)

Likely several more are side-effects of those IMAP based crashes. Not limited
to crashes in glibc memory management functions.

For gtkcmctree crashes, the primary questions would be how stable is the
gtkcmctree implementation? Could it crash by itself or only when feeding
it with bad data (e.g. as a side-effect of heap corruption or pointers to
freed memory)?

I don't know how to reproduce #3084, but more than one reporter has run
into it. Some Claws Mail users have strange usage patterns, such as
"moving a message *and* deleting it quickly" or "clicking buttons
multiple times" when facing delays.