[Users] One filter not working

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 13:45:06 CEST 2014

On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:23:48 +0100
Neil <senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:

> I have a total of 11 filters set up. Ten of them are working. The
> eleventh  is set up to deal with the bug report emails I get. I
> decided to put them into a separate folder.
>
> So I created the folder to hold those emails and set up the filter.
> It checks that
>
> To contains "thewildbeast"
>
>  and then is supposed to move those emails to the relevant folder.
>  Nothing happens. The emails are not moved.

If the message matches a previous filter rule which moves it then it
won't be around to be moved by a following rule.

If you're trying to put all the bug emails in a separate mail be
aware that these are From noreply at thewildbeast.co.uk and not To this
address.

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières