[Users] Inbox limit over 2Gb for POP3

christian graf chr.graf at gmx.de
Mon Apr 28 09:30:35 CEST 2014

Hi Marijus,

cant comment on inbox, but other folders can easily grow above 2GB:

/mail-archieve$ for i in *; do du -sh $i; done
2.9G    mail-archieve0
2.9G    mail-archieve1
1.6G    mail-archieve2

mail-archieve$ mount
/dev/sda1 on / type ext4 (rw,noatime,nodiratime,errors=remount-ro)

behn at T400:~/juniper$ uname -a
Linux T400 3.13.0-24-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Apr 10 19:11:08 UTC
2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

 as interim you should be able to
move your emails from inbox to another folder, as they can grow above
2G (at least I am seeing no issues on mine system here)

thanks

christian