[Users] Thanks for the per-session password!

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Apr 22 16:59:14 CEST 2014

I'd like to thank the Claws developers for the feature where, when you
first run Claws, it asks you for the password to your IMAP account, and
it has a checkbox saying "remember for session" or something like that.

Post-Heartbleed, I'm much more risk-averse, so I'm not putting my
locally hosted IMAP's password into my mail client's configuration. I
was worried that I'd need to re-enter it every few minutes, but that
checkbox took care of it. Now I enter it once a day,  and that's the
way I like it.

Thank you for this feature.

SteveT