[Users] Ordering of mail

Nicolas Iselin nicolas.claws at iselin.ch
Wed Sep 25 17:40:07 CEST 2013

Hi Pierre

Am Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:17:16 -0400
schrieb Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com>:

> >Because the folder is not of the correct type.  That is, it's not of
> >the type "Queue".
>

> Other than the difficulty in reverting, are there any other downsides?
> If changing most of my folders to Queue type solves the re-edit issue
> with no other side effects, that would be awesome for me...

What I personally really dislike about a "Queue Type" folder is that
when I open a mail with "double click" in my sent folder and print it
out, it gets the current date (and not the original compose date).

I also dislike that I cannot access the attachments directly in the
right column. I even cannot view them in the "Attachments" Tab, I just
can view (and change) their metadata.

To get the "normal" view of a mail in the sent folder, I need to use
"right-click" -> View -> Open in new Window (sorry, backtranslated from
German, your labels may be different) which is bound to "Ctrl-Alt-N" in
the default setting.

Follow Up Question: is it possible to make the "Ctrl-Alt-N" behaviour
the default behaviour and have the "edit" behaviour in the right-click
menu?

Nicolas