[Users] Loss of 'pgpmime'

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Mon Sep 16 19:23:13 CEST 2013

Having updated to git-3.9.2-88-gec06e2 today I find that I cant sign
emails with this error report showing "The privacy system 'pgpmime'
cannot be loaded. You will not be able to sign or encrypt this message".

When I try to load 'pgpmime' through the plugins configuration it shows
this error message "The following error occurred while loading
pgpmime.so :

This plugin provides a privacy interface (Core operations), which is
already provided by the PGP/Core plugin."

If I look at 'configuration -> preferences for current account ->
privacy -> default privacy session -> pgpmime (plugin not loaded)/None'
and these are the only options.

Can I make a request for this behaviour to be reversed so that pgpmime
can be loaded again and operative please?

Thank you
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.1.2
Registered Linux user 334501