[Users] SOLVED Re: Request for enhancement - resize windows gadget

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Sep 1 19:34:02 CEST 2013

On Sun, 1 Sep 2013 12:06:48 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> Now I can click
> anywhere, and the closest side to my mouse pointer will move. I wish
> in Openbox it would be the closest two perpendicular sides, but hey,
> til now I didn't even know I was lacking this.

Defective User Alert (DUA):

I was wrong. In fact, under OpenBox Alt+Rightclick *does* adjust two
perpendicular sides. It's easiest if you rightclick somewhere near a
corner, but appears to work anywhere. This is going to be a big
productivity gain for me. Thank you!

While we're at it, if you ever get one of those windows whose titlebar
is off the screen, Alt+LeftClick will move it if you leftclick on any
visible part of the window.

Thanks,

SteveT