[Users] Request for enhancement - resize windows gadget

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sun Sep 1 09:30:57 CEST 2013

On Sun, 1 Sep 2013 07:47:27 +0100
Sharon Kimble <boudiccas at talktalk.net> wrote:

Hello Sharon,

>Well there’s nothing like it on fluxbox, hence my enhancement request.

There's no gadget in KDE.  Whenever I hover the mouse pointer over an
edge, or corner, the pointer changes to a doubled-headed arrow
indicating which side(s) of the window can be resized.

>Would you like a screenshot so you can see what I see?

It wasn't necessary, but thanks.

I don't use FluxBox, I never have, but a quick internet search suggests
that 'ALT+Drag Right-click' anywhere on a window resizes the window
when using it.  This may not do quite what you're after, and certainly
isn't as elegant as using just the mouse to resize, but it might be a
starting point.  If it's not what you want, the best way to make a
feature request for a resize gadget would be to add a bug report with a
severity of "feature request" at
http://www.thewildbeast.co.uk/claws-mail/bugzilla/.  It's then up to the
dev team how to proceed.

--
 Regards  _
I'll be the paint on the side if you'll be the tin