[Users] Finally, I had to switch to Thunderbird. CM is too slow to be usable!

Daniele Boffi 3daniele03 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 18:33:36 CET 2013

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:12:05 +0100
Marcel van der Boom <marcel at hsdev.com> wrote:

> So, my incoming mail chain looks like this:
>
>   CM <-- Local Dovecote IMAP <-- offline-imap <-- Remote IMAP server

Thanks for you answer.
I will give offlineimap another try. I actually installed it at the
beginning, but for some reason I decided not to use it.

Is there any possibility of conflicts if I connect with different
clients at the same time? I suspect that copying and syncing the IMAP
repository between the two server can be source of trouble... It is not
like having a local copy produced by the mail client.
In this respect Thunderbird seems more reliable but I have no
experience of CM and offlineimap.