[Users] New build of Win32 version?

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Wed Oct 23 19:20:41 CEST 2013

On 23 October 2013 at 18h47, Reinhard Irmer wrote:

Hi,

> >> Colin, _you_ are a star!
> >
> > +1
>
> And what's about showing X-Face besides FACE?

It needs some work, porting libcompface to win32. I could give it a
shot, but honestly, I'd rather fix the build bot first. (This is taking
some time because doing so means dist-upgrading the build bot server
from Ubuntu 10.04 to a newer release through 10.10, 11.04, 11.10,
12.04, 12.10 and 13.04 ; or changing the server for a 13.04, which is
the sane solution that I'll choose, and that's expected to be a pain in
the back, so I keep postponing :)

--
Colin