[Users] New build of Win32 version?

Abhay S. Kushwaha kushwaha at netsolutionsindia.com
Tue Oct 22 23:13:08 CEST 2013

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:26:54 +0200, Colin wrote:

> > If you have a spare half hour in your busy life, is there any
> > chance that you could produce a new Win32 build from the latest
> > git version please?
>
> I'll try to. I also have to fix the auto builder, which is broken
> since months...
>
> What are you interested in exactly?

If you have a little extra time, could you fix the fonts in Fancy
too? It seems to default to some crazy international font that shows
latin characters (English) look all wonky. Or maybe it's only for
specific instances like when it encounters "charset=windows-1252"?
Perhaps even fix the memory leak that crashes Fancy after a few hours
and takes CM along with it? If you have the time of course;
no problem otherwise. :D ;)