[Users] Trash not being emptied on exit

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Mon Oct 21 07:25:06 CEST 2013

After setting the "Ask before emptying trash" button and testing the trash was
emptied.  I then un-checked that button and moved several hundred old messages
into the trash (MH) folder and that also worked.  I'm wondering if under
openSUSE, when I shut down the computer for the night, if CM goes into a
hibernation mode instead of actually shutting down.  I'll have to play with
that idea a bit and post the results.

Thanks, Tom

--
Every man is encompassed by a cloud of comforting convictions, which move with
him like flies on a summer day.

^^^^
Tom Taylor - retired penguin - KG7CFC
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 13.1_RC1-x86_64
KDE 4.11.12, FF 24.0, claws-mail 3.9.2
registered linux user 263467