[Users] Trash not being emptied on exit

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Sun Oct 20 08:16:25 CEST 2013

Perhaps I've missed messages about this but can't find any.  I have the general
preferences (all accounts) set to delete messages in the trash folder on exit
but that is not being done.

I was just cleaning up various folders and noticed the trash folder had over
15k messages in it.  That is about 1½ years worth of messages that haven't been
deleted.  Is there another setting I'm missing or must it be done periodically
by the user?

Specs in signature block.

Thanks, Tom

--
Every man is encompassed by a cloud of comforting convictions, which move with
him like flies on a summer day.

^^^^
Tom Taylor - retired penguin - KG7CFC
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 13.1_RC1-x86_64
KDE 4.11.12, FF 24.0, claws-mail 3.9.2
registered linux user 263467