[Users] On which Linux distro is Claws Mail best supported?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu Oct 10 20:14:35 CEST 2013

On Oct 03, 2013, at 10:03 PM, vitsen at gmx.com wrote:

>Please, suggest some solutions where using Claws Mail will give me the least
>possible trouble.

While I don't run it on a low-powered netbook, I am happily using Claws 3.9.2
on Ubuntu 13.10 with the default desktop on both my laptop and desktop
machines.  I leave it running all the time and it almost never crashes - very
occasionally I'll see it crash during network transitions on my laptop
(e.g. suspend and then resume).  Other than that, it's pretty flawless.

-Barry