[Users] "Filtering rules"

ghaverla ghaverla at materialisations.com
Thu Oct 10 02:55:38 CEST 2013

Hello

As mentioned earlier, I was forced to move away from kmail with no
notice, and so I am playing catchup in part.

I have seen email threads in the archives which address kmail to
claws transitions.

I think editing ~/.claws-mail/matcherrc is easier than using the GUI to
make rules.

What I want to ask about, is filtering behavior.  It seems to me that
if I leave claws displaying the default inbox, I really need to change
to some other mail folder, wait a while, and then change back to inbox
in order for the filtering rules to work.

Is this is what is intended?  If so, could a person request a button to
have this extra processing done without the manual changing of to
another folder and back?

Of interest, does any part of claws (or addons) use Text::Autoformat?

Have a great day!
Gord