[Users] Deleting mails *really*

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Tue Oct 8 23:10:01 CEST 2013

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Abrolag <abrolag at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Since the, when you delete a mail entry instead of actually removing
> it, it just marks it with a red cross. We discovered you could use
> 'expunge' in the tools menu to do the actual deletion, but can't
> seem to find an option to return to the automatic removal.

There have been a couple of patches which have purported to fix this
behavior, but I suspect you're seeing the impacts of...

Go to Configuration->Preferences, scroll down underneath "Display" and
select "Summaries", and then find "Execute immediately when moving or
deleting messages".

For some reason this flag seems to get turned off sometimes when Claws crashes.

Dan