[Users] Strange smtp problem

Dirk Schleicher dirk.schleicher at gmx.de
Tue Oct 8 22:05:30 CEST 2013

Hello there,

I have a strange problem since yesterday with version 3.9.2-55-g74b05b.
The version work for me the whole time perfect. I use CM minimum the
last 8-10 years at Debian and windows.

With the windows port I have the prob that I am not able to send mails
anymore.
I try to send it to gmx.net and to mail.de.

I get the following error

Konto: 'Dirk': Verbinde mit SMTP-Server: mail.gmx.de:25...
[22:37:35] SMTP< 220 gmx.com (mrgmx102) Nemesis ESMTP Service ready
[22:37:35] ESMTP> EHLO unknown
[22:37:35] ESMTP< 550-Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
** Fehler bei der SMTP-Sitzung
*** Fehler beim Senden der Nachricht:
550-Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

It is CM!!! I install thunderbird and it works. I write tis mail with
CM and store it as draft. (I use an own imap server but I send direkt
via smtp)
Then I send this stored mail via iPhone and I can send it.

But the strange thing is that before it works perfect.
I install no new software atmy laptop. Nothing change since the last
time.

Any idea? I try to find an older version of CM to try this.

Thanks

Dirk