[Users] Templates

Holger Berndt berndth at gmx.de
Sun Oct 6 12:47:33 CEST 2013

On So, 29.09.2013 12:25, Jerry wrote:

>If I could just highlight the messages I wanted forwarded and then click
>on the icon for the "template" on the tool bar, it would save a lot of
>time. Does claws-mail support creating a macro to handle this?

You can do some limited macro processing with the Python plugin. You
could add a toolbar button to call the sequence of menu items that you
like. However, you cannot control possible popups from these menu items
(like applying a template to an open compose window). If that's a
problem, it might be possible to completely use Python plugin scripting
instead of templates - depending on what you do in your templates.

Holger