[Users] On which Linux distro is Claws Mail best supported?

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Fri Oct 4 02:16:38 CEST 2013

On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 00:26:52 +0100
"J.D. Ackle" <jdalinux at yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> If I'm not mistaken, CentOS (an enterprise Linux distro) is based on this Debian release.

CentOS is based on Redhat.

> Again, if not mistaken, this is the release Ubuntu and its derivatives is based on.

Ubuntu as of today seems to be more and more based on Debian
Experimental. Until and including 10.04 it was based on Debian Testing
added some packages from Unstable but from 10.10 onwards a gradual
shift towards more and more from Experimental has been the policy.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.