[Users] Is is possible to do a 'nested' extended search in Claws)?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Nov 13 20:39:58 CET 2013

On Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:01:02 -0800
"Victoria S." <1 at VictoriasJourney.com> wrote:

> Listserv suggestions (both, however, failed my filtering 'test'):

Hmm, that's a lot of text in your mail.

What I can say is that the method I showed, using regular
expressions, does work. I don't know why it failed for you without
seeing the strings that you actually used (as well as the list of
subjects from which you were matching).

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune