[Users] Claws & Mutt, Tags?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Nov 12 07:35:52 CET 2013

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 23:14:05 +0100
Jens Kjaerulff <jk at socant.net> wrote:

> Is there a reasonably simply way to synchronize this local message
> with the version on the server (as one could expect using imap), or
> is there another way to mass-transfer existing Claws tags to the
> same messages on the server, for use in Mutt?

You simply apply Tags in Claws to messages.

When you do this to an IMAP message, the tag is stored on the IMAP
server. E.g, I tag a message 'test' in Claws:

[06:33:56] IMAP4> 11 UID STORE 10 +FLAGS.SILENT (test)
[06:33:57] IMAP4< 11 OK Success

You can see this in the network log.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune