[Users] ODP - Re: ODP2 - Re: ODP - Re: problem with number in tne name

Theofilos Theofilos at interia.pl
Sat Nov 2 13:56:49 CET 2013

NetWork Log:

* Account 'bydg': Connecting to POP3 server: pop3.poczta.onet.pl:995...
[13:53:50] POP3< +OK Onet server ready.
[13:53:50] POP3> USER m3bydg at onet.pl
[13:53:50] POP3< +OK
[13:53:50] POP3> PASS ********
[13:53:50] POP3< +OK Logged in.
[13:53:50] POP3> STAT
[13:53:50] POP3< -ERR Unknown command:
*** error occurred on POP3 session
*** Error occurred while processing mail.

claws-win32.log

warning: [13:53:50] error occurred on POP3 session
POP3: -ERR Unknown command:
warning: [13:53:50] Error occurred while processing mail.

Theofilos