[Users] Over-printing above the headers.

Chad Wallace cwallace at lodgingcompany.com
Fri Nov 1 20:10:24 CET 2013

On Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:58:37 +0000
Sharon Kimble <boudiccas at talktalk.net> wrote:

> In virtually every email I see this garbage in the space above the
> headers, where the text is over-printing itself. I've attached a jpg
> showing what I mean. Is it possible for something to be done about
> this please, as its unsightly and doesn’t look nice?

I just checked, and mine does the same if I shrink the claws window to
around 850px wide.

A couple possible fixes come to mind:  remove some of the text from
that bar (not sure if it's configurable at all, you may have to edit
the source) or reduce the size of the font (but it's already pretty
small).

A more flexible option would be to make one side overlap the other with
a background that would block out the other text.  Then someone needs
to decide which text is more important and should go on top.

--

C. Chad Wallace, B.Sc.
The Lodging Company