[Users] Working with accounts in bulk

Vayu vayu at sklinks.com
Wed May 29 18:21:25 CEST 2013

Learning Claws Mail I put all my and my kids accounts on one install of Claws Mail.  I'm now happy and ready to set up Claws Mail for my kids and to remove their accounts from my Claws Mail. (5 imap, 12 pop accounts and almost as many SMTP accounts)

Is it reasonable and safe to do it with the accountrc and folderlist.xml config files in .claws-mail?  The accountrc and folderlist.xml from this account are a nice organized roadmap of all our accounts.  I'd like to archive the master list, and then break it up into separate ones specifying our individual accounts and drop those into each of our .claws-mail folders.  Am I missing any gotchas?