[Users] Problem rendering quoted-printable & format=flowed

Michael Gmelin freebsd at grem.de
Fri May 24 15:49:03 CEST 2013

Anyone else having this issue?

--------------

I just experienced the issue outlined here:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.mail.sylpheed.claws.general/48062

When viewing a text that's quoted printable and has format flowed set,
claws renders "=" at the end of line as newline. The email is only
readable by disabling flowed support.

Example (simplified for readability, the original was filling whole
lines but <80 characters a line):

Exklusiv f=C3=BCr unsere Kunden=0A=0A =0AWir verlosen Facebo=
ok-Fans

This renders with respect_flowed_format=0 ok (fixed width but ok):
-- begin --
Exklusiv für unsere Kunden

Wir verlosen Facebook-Fans
-- end --

With respect_flowed_format=1, this renders like:
-- begin --
"Exklusiv für unsere Kunden

 Wir verlosen Facebo
ok-Fans"
-- end --

I'm not certain about the two newlines vs. one newline and single
space, but I'm certain that the newline in Facebo\nok shouldn't happen.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Gmelin