[Users] CM dies on fetching vCalendar-Folder

Thomas Beckmann beckmann at ThBeckmann.de
Thu May 23 11:46:26 CEST 2013

Hi community,

I try to fetch a couple of calendars, for example

http://dl.erweiterungen.de/kalenderdateien/Feiertage_2009-2013_DE.ics

(german holidays). The vCalendar plugin starts fetching and crashes
claws after some seconds.

Do you have any hint?

Claws is running on Windows7 64bit.

Maybe, the problem that I can't load rssyl.dll is related? (I had the
problem that libxml2-2 was missing - I found a version, but now, if I
try to activate rssyl, it is said that this is no executable - the
problem with vCalendar persists whether I remove libxml2 or not).

I thank you for any hints! Thomas
--
Thomas.Beckmann at ThBeckmann.de