[Users] Draft folder

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed May 22 22:07:32 CEST 2013

On Wed, 22 May 2013 12:35:29 -0700
sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

Hello sylpheed at 911networks.com,

>>Drag 'n' drop doesn't open the message.
>Yes, it does, then I can press the send, but... I didn't express

Not here it doesn't.....

{time passes}

Hmmm, if a message is already showing in the message pane, then yes,
trying to drag 'n' drop does open the message.

>I'd like to send a draft message without having to reopen it.

I'm still not sure I understand what you're trying to achieve.  Do you
mean that you want to be able to send the message from Drafts, without
having to move/copy it to Queue first?  The answer to that is no.

--
 Regards  _
Keep your drink just give em the money