[Users] Newbee questions

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Wed May 22 21:48:55 CEST 2013

New to Claws, I migrating from KMAil to CM so I can finally renounce KDE, its
pomps and its works. I have a couple questions:

In KMail, when I am in the message list and use the down key, I am used to see
the next message displayed; in CM, the subject of the next message gets
highlited, but the message is only displayed after pressing "Enter";
similarly, pressing "Del" does not send the message to the wastebin, and upon
deleting a second message I get a pop-up "Process Marks, some marks are left,
process them ?".
Can those be configured so that messages display directly without "Enter", and
"Del" sends to wastebin ?

Is there a way to configure key shortcuts ?

I have imported my KMAil filter rules, but they are not applied to incoming
messages; does this have to be activated somewhere ?

TIA,

Ron, on the banks of the Paraguay River.
--
                 A small town that cannot support one lawyer
                           can always support two.