[Users] Is this a wrong setting, bug, or enhancement request?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Thu May 9 18:03:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

Just got a regular status message from my email hosting service; but
those are now sent as "Automated Emails now Spiffier and Brandable" -- aka
HTML.

I've asked them for the option to choose text v. html; but...

My CM preferences are:
[X] Render HTML messages as text
[X] Render HTML-only messages with plugin if possible
[ ] Select the HTML part of multipart/alternative messages

The actual message is simply html wrapped.  The headers to body
transition has no MIME info:
-------

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<head>
--------

So shouldn't the message display as plain text without me having to
select it by clicking on "message/rfc822" type button?

Thanks,
Pierre