[Users] Claws Mail 3.9.1 unleashed!!

Trev Carey-Smith trev at highwater.co.nz
Thu May 9 10:17:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've been a gtkhtml user until now and have a problem with the fancy
plugin. It seemed to build alright, but when I try to load it I get
this error:

------8<--------

The following error occurred while loading fancy.so :

libicui18n.so.49: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

------8<--------

I have these object files:
[bash]$ ls /usr/lib/libicui18n*
/usr/lib/libicui18n.so -> libicui18n.so.51.1
/usr/lib/libicui18n.so.51 -> libicui18n.so.51.1
/usr/lib/libicui18n.so.51.1

[bash]$ claws-mail --version-full
Claws Mail version 3.9.1
runtime GTK+ 2.24.17 / GLib 2.34.3