[Users] IMAP question

Zoltán Kócsi zoltan at bendor.com.au
Wed Mar 20 14:48:47 CET 2013

Very likely it's just my ignorance and it is a stupid question:

Is there a way of telling Claws to suck the email to the local machine
from an IMAP server, just as it happens with a POP3 account?

I looked through the config options, but couldn't find anything like
that.

I don't really have a choice, it must be IMAP for that's the only thing
the provider offers. However, I'd like to have access to my old email
when I'm off-line.

If it's a completely dumb-ass question, please feel free to hurl some
abuse in my direction, as long as you can tell me the solution too :-)

Thanks,

Zoltan