[Users] 'signing' emails

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Tue Jun 18 08:30:45 CEST 2013

On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 21:09:07 +0100
Sharon Kimble <boudiccas at talktalk.net> wrote:

Hello Sharon,

>So now I have pinentry + the conf files as per the article, and I still
>cant send! I'm not even getting the password enter box!

Make sure you have the "Use GPG agent" box ticked in
Preferences/Plugins/GPG.  I also ended up removing the "no-grab" line
from the agent preferences file because, with that line in, I had to
click on the dialogue box first, then enter the pass phrase.

--
 Regards  _
People stare like they've seen a ghost