[Users] Action for fake html emails

higuita higuita7 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 7 02:36:47 CEST 2013

Hi Paul

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 08:25:50 +0100, Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
> First off, I don't recommend this, and this will create mail with a
> single html part, which is broken, and normally only found in spam or
> poorly constructed php mailers.

	That fine for me, i will only use it for mails to/cc to
my boss and i will try to expand the script to add the text alternative.

	I will report back when i get the improved script.

> * Write your email and queue it.
> * Run the Action on the queued email.

	hehehe! good idea!
	i was trying to do it on the write window, but on the queue
folder you solve all the problems, the message is "offline" to be
changed. Thanks!

> * Send me your Christmas bonus for saving your job! :-))

	LOL!

	Can i send you my boss instead?! ;)

	By the way, i dislike paypal, and like me there are others...
ever think in adding more donations methods? bitcoins maybe?

	Thanks for your help, Paul ... and to all claws developer team.

higuita
--
Naturally the common people don't want war... but after all it is the
leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a